Welcome to the Ventacy Platform!
Welcome to a universe of great minds connected by the same mindset!
Who we are: Ventacy Software Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Ventacy” or “us” or “we” or “our”) is a company registered under the laws of Ireland with its corporate headquarters at:
It owns and operates the Ventacy Platform. All rights in the Ventacy Platform are owned by Ventacy. Any unauthorised, use, copying or modification is prohibited.
What the Ventacy Platform is designed for: The Ventacy Platform is a portal dedicated to both investors and entrepreneurs. Ventacy aims to enable entrepreneurs to attract investment and investors to target investment goals by means of the Ventacy Platform that we make available on our website: http://www.ventacy.com/ (“the Site”).
What do we believe in: We are libertarians in our beliefs and in our approach to business and decision making processes. Our goal is to promote equal and transparent access to the Ventacy Platform in an environment of opportunities across diverse cultures and industry areas.
What are we aiming for: The Ventacy Platform sets out to build bridges between various investors and entrepreneurs and to connect business across various industry areas. We want to translate business reality in the most cohesive and interactive manner.
Our belief is that ideas, opportunities and capital should be able to connect beyond barriers of any nature. In short, a world of opportunities, ideas and efficient investment is what we are now trying to bring together. We also want to give our members an informal assessment on their business value as an important benchmark of their search for financing.
Should you feel these goals can be drivers for your ideas, research for investment opportunities or generally your business conception, please subscribe and follow us on the Ventacy Platform. We are keen to have you with us!
Legal agreement: These Terms and Conditions (as amended, supplemented or updated from time to time) are the terms on which we provide our services to you on the Ventacy Platform. Please read them carefully as they constitute a legally binding agreement between you and us.
These Terms and Conditions provide, inter alia, for the terms of your access to the Ventacy Platform, your interaction with other community members, the termination of your use of the Ventacy Platform and other matters in relation to your use of the Ventacy Platform, including, without limitation, additional products, services, discounts and promotions we may offer or permit third parties to offer from time to time while the platform is running.
We reserve the right, at our absolute sole discretion, to change, modify, add to or delete clauses contained in these Terms and Conditions at any time. When we do this, we will notify you of the changes by sending you an email with the revised terms and an explanation as to what will be the likely impact of these changes to the email address you provided when you registered with the Site. We will also include the word “updated” in the link to the Terms and Conditions on the Site for one month after the date of the change. By continuing to use the Site you agree to be bound by any such changes.
Scope of our services: Our aim is to enable our members to become aware of the business opportunities that may be available within our community. If you become a member, you will be able to upload information about you and your business, view information uploaded by other members and interact with other members. However, interaction on the Ventacy Platform does not result in the formation of a contract between community members exchanging information.
It is therefore up to the relevant players on the Ventacy Platform to formalize any agreement which they may reach according to the laws of the applicable jurisdictions and subject to such terms and conditions that they may agree on, outside their interaction on the Ventacy Platform.
The Ventacy Platform provides only research resources on investment opportunities, based solely on the data and information that members upload and exchange on the Ventacy Platform. As stated previously, we do not provide financial, tax or business advisory services.
Our services are limited to facilitating the initial interaction on the Ventacy Platform and we have no involvement in your marketing and research for opportunities on the Ventacy Platform. We do not guarantee any introductions or interactions between members. Our liability is only as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
In facilitating interactions on the Ventacy Platform, we are not acting as agents, advisers, trustees, brokers or intermediaries of any member interacting on the Ventacy Platform. We are not providing advice or in any way influencing or seeking to influence your decisions, choices or your conduct over the course of your interaction on the Ventacy Platform. Other than providing a platform where members may interact, we have no other involvement in your interaction or the ultimate transactions that you may enter into.
The Ventacy Platform merely provides information on investment opportunities, based solely on the data and information that members upload to the Ventacy Platform and enables members to interact with each other. As stated above, no advisory services are provided and members should seek their own advice on legal, tax and regulatory issues.
By interacting on this Ventacy Platform you agree that it is your duty to take any steps and undertake any actions that may be mandatory, necessary or advisable in relation to the information that you upload and to ensure the validity and effectiveness of the transactions you will be entering into as a result of your interaction with other players on the Ventacy Platform.
We (including our investors, owners, successors, subsidiaries, affiliates, co-branders, contractors, servants, employees, directors, technology providers, service providers or other partners and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, shareholders, employees and representatives) accept no liability in relation to the accuracy or the genuine and true nature of any information uploaded to the Ventacy Platform, the end result of any fund raising, investment or financing or other deal between members. Before making any decision, please seek qualified advice from your advisers.
Moreover we do not provide any warranty as to the potential success of any transactions that you may be engaged in or enter into while interacting on the Ventacy Platform with other members. You are solely responsible for your decisions to transact on the Ventacy Platform.
We do not accept any liability for any losses of any nature (whether direct or indirect, financial loss, loss of chance or profit or other losses whatsoever under the law governing the Ventacy Platform and the laws of your jurisdiction) which you may suffer or incur and do not stand as a surety or a guarantor for any member while transacting on the Ventacy Platform.
Profile Building Assistance: At your request we may offer profile building assistance to aid you in creating a member profile on the Ventacy Platform. In creating your member profile we will do so solely on the basis of information that you provide to us with for this purpose. As part of our profile building assistance we will be combining the information that you provide to us and publicly available information on you to create a platform profile for you. We will launch your profile only upon your prior approval. Please check our front page browser to follow the steps for the creation of your profile.
We have no obligation to verify independently the information that you make available to us or that we obtain from publicly available sources. Therefore by choosing to avail of this service you agree that you are responsible for any information that is included as part of your profile and for the profile itself. Ventacy has no liability arising out of your use of this profile, the perception of you by other members or generally your interaction on the Ventacy Platform.
Your representations: By accessing and using the Site, you represent and warrant that you have valid rights, authority and capacity to enter into this agreement and be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions in the form set out on this portal.
Under these Terms and Conditions you, as a community member, represent and warrant that:
– If you are an individual, that you are over the age of 18. Please note that we cannot and are not required to verify your age and we rely on your warranty. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to view, register with, use or upload to the Site.
– The laws of your jurisdiction do not prevent you from becoming a member of our community.
– You have valid power and authority (either when acting personally or on behalf of the parties you may be acting for) under the laws of your jurisdiction to agree to these Terms and Conditions and the other Policies referred to herein and to engage into negotiations, trading and perfecting deals contracted via the Ventacy Platform and that your obligations contracted via the Ventacy Platform are fully binding on you.
– You agree that any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions gives us the right to deactivate your account and thus remove you from our community.
– You further warrant that you have not been convicted by any court or authority for any tax or fraud offences or other offences such a bribing, embezzlement, perjury or other crimes that can reasonably compromise public trust in you as a business partner and acknowledge that such convictions, if discovered at a later stage, shall result in the deactivation of your account.
Important legal notice: Whilst we make reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is subject to fair and equitable terms and conditions of use for any member, there may be particular rules in your jurisdiction limiting, restricting or preventing you from accessing our Site. Please keep yourselves informed of such laws, regulations or local practices before becoming a member to our community, as we do not accept any liability for your violation of any such laws, regulations or local practices.
Technical warranties: The Ventacy Platform is provided on an as is and as available basis. The Site might be affected by maintenance works or other circumstances of a technical nature that we can neither anticipate nor control instantly.
While we are continuously working towards ensuring proper performance of the Site, we cannot guarantee the functionality of the application or its performance at any time across the Globe. We reserve our right to make adjustments to the Site, including to modify or to suspend its operation, in our sole discretion at any time, without any mandatory notice. We accept no liability in respect to any alleged loss due to any changes, operation and/or functionality of the application.
Let us begin:
– To set up an account you must complete the registration form displayed on our browser with the information such as your name and your email address. There is the option to provide additional information such as your business partners, tax record, account information, forecasted financial results, and educational or professional background. Please check the link to the Profile Building Assistance Section.
– We accept no liability to the fullest extent permissible by acceptable law for any loss, claim, costs, damage, liability or expense which you may suffer or incur arising out of or in connection with any information you provide to the Site. In particular, without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing we accept no liability, should you decide to make available other personal information (including but not limited to, your bank account information or other information on your financial standing) to other members.
– If it is necessary for you to select a password for your account, please use a strong password i.e. a password, which is made up of a combination of numbers, upper and lower case letter and symbols.
– In becoming a member, you agree:
- That you and only you shall be responsible for all activities occurring on the Site using your account and we have no liability or responsibility in respect of any alleged unauthorised use of your account;
- That you will keep your log in details and password confidential. We prohibit any use of log in information by anyone other than the registered holder. Any unauthorised use that comes to our attention may lead to the deactivation of your account with immediate effect;
- That you will not provide any false and/or inaccurate and/or misleading information to us whether directly or indirectly and that if you so do, we may deactivate your account with immediate effect. You also acknowledge that the provision of false and/or inaccurate and/or misleading information may be an offence under the laws of certain jurisdictions;
- That you will not use a username that is vulgar, offensive, contains any profanity, promotes illegal activity, violates any trade mark or other proprietary right of any third party or otherwise breaches these Terms and Conditions;
- That you will only create one account for yourself;
- That you will not create a username that contains the word Ventacy, or any word confusingly similar thereto or otherwise misrepresents your relationship with us;
- That you will notify us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account or access to your password.
– We reserve the right to block anybody from becoming a member at our absolute discretion.
– We reserve the right to change usernames at our discretion.
– We will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else accessing the Site using your account, either with or without your knowledge.
– You acknowledge that you may be held liable for losses incurred by us or any other party as a result of someone else using your account to access the Site if you have not taken reasonable steps to keep your password or account secure.
– We reserve the right to log off or deactivate accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time. You will be able to recover all information filed with the application as part of your account registration within 12 months of your account deactivation. You shall be notified of the expiration of this term by an email sent to the email address indicated in your account details. After this term expires, all information pertaining to your account will be lost.
– You acknowledge and agree that we may, at our absolute discretion, delete material posted and/or uploaded by you without prior notice and you shall not be entitled to any compensation in respect of this.
– These Terms and Conditions, including, in particular, the indemnities contained herein, shall survive any suspension or termination of your account.
– It is advisable that you check your account details from time to time. We will conduct our own update checks to determine the level of activity in an account. Therefore, as part of our maintenance schedule, we may have to ask you to update/confirm your information.
– As part of your registration process you are not required to provide any information on your citizenship, nationality or ethnic background, religious affiliation, membership in a certain group or sexual orientation. If you do however choose to exchange such information (which may also result from the information you exchange with other members or the pictures you are posting) while you are interacting on the Ventacy Platform, you are consenting to the disclosure of such information, for which we accept no liability.
– We encourage our members to interact and socialize in accordance with generally accepted standards of human interaction. Nevertheless, we can neither guarantee that your contact with other members will be fully satisfactory for your purposes nor that you will meet other members compatible with you. We do not and cannot guarantee that you will find the activity of other members of our community compatible with your personal expectations, your forecasted trends or with the standards of social interaction that are common and/or appropriate in your jurisdiction.
Account Activity and Links
– All arrangements related to the technical nature, which are necessary to secure access to your account (including connections to application’s servers, computer terminals, PC internet connections, and mobile phone connections to internet), fall entirely on you. You undertake to pay all costs associated with your access to the Site and acknowledge that your access to the Site may generate additional expenditure in connection with the communications, notifications or advertisement materials that may be sent to you while using the Site.
Termination by you
– You can terminate your account at any time and for any reason, by going to the “Settings” menu in the Application and choosing to “Disable Account”.
– If you do not disable your account, but have no member activity on the application for more than 14 months, we may disable your account without prior notice.
– After termination of your account, we will keep your information for another 12 months, should you choose to return to the Site. You can always email us at email@example.com for any questions you may have.
Termination by us
– We can terminate your registration if we deem (in our sole opinion) that your conduct is in any way contrary to these Terms and Conditions. We shall notify you of your account being terminated without being obliged to indicate the specific reason(s) for termination. After your account is terminated for any reason, these Terms and Conditions survive such termination, and continue in full force and effect, except for any terms that by their nature expire or are fully satisfied.
– On termination (whether by you or by us) you will lose rights on any premiums, bonuses or other gains in relation to your participation in any competitions on the Site. We shall have no obligation to refund you any sums that you paid in consideration of being admitted as a member.
Using the Site
– Ventacy and/or its owners have no responsibility for or liability arising out of or in connection with any material present on or uploaded to the Site. Any views or comments expressed by any member on the Site are not necessarily the views of Ventacy, its owners or any entity associated with it.
– We are not responsible for and do not endorse the contents of posts and/or uploaded information by any member on the Site.
– We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, truthfulness, legality or reliability of posts and/or any material on the Site whether uploaded by us, members or otherwise contained on the Site.
– You agree to fully indemnify Ventacy, its investors, owners, successors, subsidiaries, affiliates, co-branders, contractors, employees, servants, contributors, third-party advertisers, technology providers, service providers or other partners, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, shareholders, employees and representatives, against any loss, damage, costs (including legal costs) claims, liabilities or expenses which such persons may suffer or incur arising directly or indirectly in consequence of your posting and/or uploading any material on the Site. For the avoidance of doubt, the indemnity you give to any and all if the above named persons is effective in respect of any and all legal proceedings including any and all possible causes of action that may result from any breach of these Terms and Conditions and/or applicable law.
– We expect all members to act responsibly in posting material and/or uploading information/material. You agree not to post and/or upload any material which:
- infringes the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, database right, right of privacy or publicity or other proprietary or intellectual property right of any party;
- violates the criminal law;
- promotes or encourages illegal activity;
- bullies, intimidates or harasses any other user;
- is sexist, racist, homophobic, offensive on the grounds of religion, nationality or demographic group;
- is personal information about other users and/or other third parties unless you have the express permission of those users and/or third parties;
- is defamatory, invasive of privacy, abusive, harassing, threatening, profane, violent, sexually explicit, or which otherwise violates the rights of others;
- may prejudice ongoing civil or criminal proceedings, violate the sub judice rule or may otherwise amount to a contempt of court;
- includes any spam, unauthorised advertising or any other form of commercial publicity;
- is irrelevant, repetitive or imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Site’s servers, bandwidth or infrastructure;
- contains any virus, Trojan horse, worm or other harmful and/or disruptive material.
– We cannot and are not required to review the contents of posted and/or uploaded material, nor do we confirm the validity of information submitted. You acknowledge, agree and understand that by using the Site you may be exposed to material that is inaccurate, untruthful, unreliable, offensive, harmful or otherwise inappropriate. We hereby notify you that we do not actively monitor posts and/or uploads by any member on the Site and, as such, we are not responsible for and give no warranty or representation in relation to posts and/or uploads by any member. You acknowledge that we have no obligation to pre-screen, monitor, review or edit any material posted and/or uploaded on to the Site by members.
– We have no responsibility for or liability for any loss or damage to any member arising out of any material uploaded to or posted on the Site and in particular we have no liability for any loss or damage to the reputation of any member arising out use of the Site by them or by other member.
– While we do not monitor comments and/or uploaded information/material, we reserve the right to remove, refuse to publish, edit, cut and/or crop any material posted and/or uploaded on the Site that comes to our attention via a complaint or otherwise. Members who repeatedly flout these Terms and Conditions and other Policies will be barred from using the Site.
– We reserve the right to immediately ban a member and deactivate their account if there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions and other Policies. All decisions in relation to these matters are carried out at our sole discretion.
– We reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any material posted and/or uploaded by you on the Site.
– We assume no responsibility for the deletion or the failure to store comments or other information/material posted and/or uploaded on the Site by any member or any other user of the Site.
– By posting and/or uploading any material on to the Site, you grant us an irrevocable licence to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, creative derivative works, advertise, distribute or otherwise make public such material. You also agree and permit us to make use for advertising purposes any pictures or videos that you may post/upload to our Site. The licence you grant to us is irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty free and fully paid, assignable, sub-licensable and worldwide. You also waive to the fullest extent permissible by law any moral rights in any material posed and/or uploaded by you. You are responsible for making sure that you have all rights to what you post, including the rights necessary for you to grant the licence above.
– By posting and/or uploading any material on the Site you represent and warrant that:
- you own the material posted by you or otherwise have the right to grant the licence above; and
- the posting of the material does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, intellectual property rights, contract rights or any other rights of any person.
You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, or any other monies owing to any person by reason of any material posted by you.
– The Site and/or material posted and/or uploaded on to the Site may contain links to websites operated by third parties. We do not exercise any control or supervision over the content of these linked sites. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for the content, availability or accuracy of or for the opinions expressed in these third party websites and these websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us.
– We reserve the right to contact you directly to verify the accuracy and ownership of any material posted and/or uploaded on the Site.
– You agree not to modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of the Site, nor to use any robot, spider, or other device to screen-scrape any portion of the Site or any material from the Site, except as expressly authorised in writing by us.
– All intellectual property rights in the Site (including but not limited to the website design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement of the Site) and all software related thereto (with the exception of such intellectual property rights owned by or licensed to third parties and used by Ventacy with the consent of such third parties) vests in Ventacy and/or its owners. Ventacy reserves all of its rights with respect to its intellectual property rights.
– You acknowledge that, unless otherwise indicated, Ventacy is the sole owner of all content on the Site including, without limitation, all trade marks, trade names, service marks, rights (registered or unregistered) in any designs, applications for any of the foregoing, trade or business names, innovations, inventions (whether or not capable of protection by patent or other registration), registered design and topography rights, know-how, including data specifications, drawings and instructions, secret formulae and processes, rights protecting goodwill and reputation, database rights and rights under licences and consents in relation to such things, rights in the nature of unfair competition rights, and rights to sue for passing of and all rights or forms of protection of a similar nature to any of the foregoing or having equivalent effect anywhere in the world and all copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights.
– Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing Ventacy does not claim to hold any intellectual property rights (other than the licence granted above) to any material posted and/or uploaded by members to the Site.
– You may not reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of, or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, the material at the Site without our written permission.
– We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any material published on the Site infringes any intellectual property rights, please report it by clicking on the “report material” link beside the relevant post and identifying the specific material that you consider infringing and providing sufficient information to permit us to contact the complaining party and also by sending an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org identifying the specific material that is claimed to be infringing and providing sufficient information to permit us to contact the complaining party. Please note that this email address is only monitored during the office hours of Ventacy, which are from [9am to 5pm GMT from Monday to Friday (excluding any Irish bank holidays or national holidays)]. Any emails received outside these times will not be dealt with until the office re-opens. Ventacy operates on a “notice and takedown” basis. Once this notification has been received and reviewed by us, we will use all reasonable endeavours to remove the infringing content complained of within a reasonable time.
– We give no warranties of any kind concerning the Site or its content.
– We do not give any warranty or make any representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on the Site. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such material by any user, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
– We do not warrant that the Site or any of its contents is virus free. You must take your own precautions against such viruses, as we accept no responsibility for any infection by virus or other contamination or by anything, which has destructive properties.
– Under no circumstances shall Ventacy be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation: internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labour disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labour or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or loss of or fluctuations in electricity or other utility supply.
– Under no circumstances and in no event shall Ventacy be liable for any direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages or loss howsoever arising, (including but not limited to negligence or breach of these Terms and Conditions and other Policies) or for any loss of data, profit, revenue, goodwill or business howsoever caused even if that loss or damage was foreseeable by us, or the possibility of it was brought to our attention.
– You acknowledge that your use of the Site including any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Site is at your own discretion and risk and you agree to waive to the fullest extent permissible by law any right to bring any claim or action against Ventacy, its investors, successors, subsidiaries, affiliates, co-branders, contractors, employees, servants, contributors, third-party advertisers, technology providers, service providers or other partners, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, shareholders, employees and representatives, for any loss, damage, costs or injury arising from such use.
– You agree to indemnify, defend (at the request of Ventacy) and hold harmless Ventacy, its investors, successors, subsidiaries, affiliates, co-branders, contractors, employees, servants, contributors, third-party advertisers, technology providers, service providers or other partners, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, shareholders, employees and representatives, from and against any claim, demand, loss, damage, cost or liability including reasonable legal expenses, made or brought by any third party due to or arising out of:
- Your access to and/or use of the Site or any part thereof;
- The infringement or misappropriation by you, or a third party using your computer, of any account or password to access and/or use the Site; or
- The infringement by you of any intellectual property rights or any other rights or any third party.
Information Society Service Provider / Intermediary Service Provider
– You agree and acknowledge that Ventacy is an information society service provider and intermediary service provider, within the meaning of Directive 2000/31/EC as transposed into Irish law by the European Communities (Directive 2000/31/EC) Regulations 2003 (SI 68 of 2003), and that, where it stores information provided by a recipient of the service, it is not liable for such information nor is it under an obligation to monitor such information.
– If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be void, invalid or unenforceable the remaining provisions will continue to be of full force and effect.
Availability of Service
– We may at our sole discretion and at any time discontinue temporarily or permanently the Site or any part thereof with or without notice.
– You agree that any termination of access to the Site under any provision of these Terms and Conditions may be effected without notice and acknowledge and agree that we may immediately delete all related information and files uploaded, posted or relating to you and/or bar any further access by you to the Site.
– The Site may be temporarily unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other reasons. We accept no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in transmission, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of user communications.
– Where possible, we will use reasonable efforts to give users fair notice of technical difficulties or termination or suspension of their access to the Site. However you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any inability to access the Site, termination or suspension of access to the Site or modification of the service provided.
– We may assign any or all of our rights under these Terms and Conditions to any third party. You may not assign any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions to any third party.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
– These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish law.