WHO WE ARE
Our website address is: https://ventacy.com/.
Ventacy Software Limited (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”, “us” or “we”) is committed to protecting your privacy and storing your personal information safely.
We collect information about you to enhance your user experience on the Site and to make uploading material to the Site possible.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT ON THE SITE:
However, if you register with the Site we do collect Personal Information (obligatory and optional). When you login to the Site, via the account you have created with the Site, you automatically give us the permission to use the information provided by you when using the Site.
Please note that similar to most professional websites, we do not actually store user passwords as provided by the user, but rather store a cryptographic transformation of the password in order to protect the passwords.
You will have full control of all your personal information collected into your user profile account. Your information can be also collected from Facebook, Google+, Gmail, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Yahoo. Therefore please make sure that you are aware of the terms and conditions for use and the privacy and data protection policies of these platforms. We may connect your account with our application to any of your accounts on these platforms. You will be asked in advance for your consent before we operate this connection between your relevant accounts.
When you contact us or send us an email we may collect such Personal Information which you freely supply to us.
We also collect any information and Personal Information which you post publicly on the Site.
Our server logs automatically collect information, such as your IP address, your device type and ID, your browser type and language, the pages on the Site visited, and the date and time of your visit and your location when visiting the Site. This helps us to gather statistics on the Site and to track users’ movements around the Site in order to customise and improve the Site. It also allows us to customise the advertising on the Site.
We may use standard Internet tools, such as web beacons and cookies, which collect information that tracks your use of the Site and enables us to customise our services and advertisements.
We also use temporary session cookies which enable a visitor’s web browser to remember which pages on this website have already been visited. Please see our separate Cookies Policy which can be found here: Ventacy Cookies Policy Document for more information on the type of cookies we use and why.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but, if you wish, you can change the settings on your browser to refuse all cookies. However, you should note that disabling cookies may result in some parts of the Site not working efficiently or in slower downloads.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We do the following with the information we collect about you:
- Review your requests for registration as a member of the Site;
- Facilitate efficient use of the Site;
- Maintain and manage your account;
- Permit you to upload material to the Site;
- Contact you and inform you of advertisements and/or promotions that may be of interest to you such as newsletters, the results of the matchmaking and/or new functionalities of the Site.
- Analyse your use of the Site and improve the Site;
- Identify and protect against misuse of the Site;
- Enforce our Terms and Conditions.
EXTERNAL PROVIDERS AND THIRD PARTIES
We will not share information with any third parties except when:
- we have given you the opportunity to opt out in advance and you have not opted out; or
- when we are sharing the information with the third parties detailed below:
- Service providers, performing services on our behalf;
- Other third parties in limited circumstances, such as complying with legal requirements, preventing fraud, and protecting the safety of our users.
Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to view, register with or use the Site in any way.
We cannot and are not required to verify the age of users of the Site. By using the Site you hereby warrant that you are over 18 years of age.
INFORMATION YOU POST
Any Personal Information which you volunteer to us or any information which you post on the Site will be available to anyone with access to the Site and it may also become searchable worldwide to anyone using a search engine. Please do not post any information you are not happy to leave up indefinitely.
We recommend you do not post your name, address, telephone number, email address or anything else that may lead someone to identify you if this is something you are uncomfortable with.
Please note that certain information (such as photographs) which you may choose to provide might reveal your gender, ethnic origin, nationality, religion and/or sexual orientation.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MAY CHOOSE:
- Not to provide Personal Information, although that may result in your inability to obtain certain services or use certain features of the Site;
- To stop receiving promotional emails or newsletters from us by opting out of newsletter in your profile settings;
- To review and update your Personal Information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have taken appropriate physical, electronic and other security measures to help safeguard Personal Information which we collect online from unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that your Personal Information and any information uploaded and/or posted will be always secure. You are advised to keep your log-in safe from access by other people.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Please note that any information that you provide will only be held for as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was provided.
ANONYMOUS AND AGGREGATED DATA
We may aggregate data in an anonymous manner for statistical purposes for disclosure to advertisers or business associates.
By way of example, we may disclose to an advertiser the number of unique visitors to the Site in a monthly period. Please note that under no circumstances will personally identifiable information be disclosed.
ANONYMOUS / PSEUDONYMOUS USERS
Please be aware that you are not anonymous. Even if you use a username which does not reflect your real name we cannot guarantee that others will not be able to determine your identity.
Furthermore, we reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any material posted by you on the Site or any use by you of the Site.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We recognise that you may have certain rights at law in relation to Personal Information that we hold about you. If you:
- require details of the Personal Information that we hold about you;
- require copies of the Personal Information that we hold about you;
- require Personal Information to be erased;
- require the processing of your data to be restricted;
- object to the processing of your Personal Information;
- object to automated decision making and profiling;
- require a transfer of your Personal Information;
- consider that information held about you is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate
Please complete our Request Form here. We will then consider your request and we will comply with your request to the extent that we are obliged by applicable law to so do. If you are a member please supply details of your username and email address which you supplied when registering. Please note that to protect your privacy we may require further information to verify your identity.
If someone else has posted your Personal Information on the Site without your permission and you would like it removed please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com
Please note that it is possible to permanently delete any account you registered with us. In order to delete your account, please contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
SALE OF THE COMPANY
HOW TO CONTACT US: